We have secured funding from the Welsh Government Transforming Towns Programme to offer capital investment grants to regenerate commercial properties located in the priority town centres of Colwyn Bay, Abergele & Pensarn, and Llandudno.
The grant can be used to enhance building frontages, bring vacant commercial floor space back into beneficial business use, or repurpose properties where appropriate – for example offices, retail, food and drink uses will be considered.
The fund is available to the freehold owners of the property, or occupiers who hold a lease with 7 years or more remaining at date of application, and who have secured their landlord's written consent to the proposed works.
All projects supported by the scheme are expected to contribute towards some of the following Welsh Government Transforming Towns Programme outputs:
- Number of jobs accommodated (enabled through the regeneration investment)
- Enterprises/Businesses accommodated
- Sq. m of non-residential premises created or refurbished
- Number of non-residential premises created or refurbished
- Number of non-residential units brought back into use
- Number of SMEs based in Wales successfully securing contracts
- Value of contracts awarded to SMEs in Wales
To discuss your proposal please contact:
Property and Regeneration Project Officer
Telephone no: 01492 574574,