Conwy is perfectly placed to take advantage of significant manufacturing, energy and digital regional economic opportunities in North Wales. Our central location ensures we will benefit from regional investments and Conwy’s Strategy is to build on these and our existing strong tourism and food sector offer.
The County’s growth strategy focusses around the delivery of five ambitions:
- To create state of the art business premises to support growth and attract new business
- To attract head offices/international bases
- To establish a HE presence
- To develop a night time economy and a winter tourism offer
- To facilitate the tidal lagoon and other renewable energy projects
Delivering these big ambitions requires close collaboration and investment from the private, public and third sectors together with vision, imagination, ambition and new ways of working.
Conwy has a successful track record of working in partnership to deliver big projects. Want to learn more?