Our Council Plan 2022 - 2027
We have a new Council-wide plan that sets out our ambitions to make a difference for the People of Conwy over the next five years, in order to meet our long term citizen outcomes.
As part of our on-going County Conversation you’ve told us what you think has changed over the past five years, what is important to you and what you think we could do better. We’ve also analysed research and data trends about the County and used all of this to develop our Plan.
Our plan also reflects changes that we’ve all had to make as a result of the worldwide Covid-19 pandemic and it addresses how we can help people, businesses and communities through a time of uncertainty and rising costs of living.
There are challenges ahead but we will continue to put our communities at the heart of everything we do. We will therefore review this plan each year to ensure it reflects what you’ve told us.
We will ask communities each year if the priorities are still right and review them if they need altering. Likewise, we want to tell communities about what has been achieved, and each October we will provide updates through an annual report. However, we don’t want to wait for an annual event to hear your views - if you have ideas or want to get involved in making positive change in your community please let us know by contacting using the details below.
Conwy - a progressive County creating opportunity
We are working in a changing and demanding environment. Our vision is to be progressive in managing change and to use it to create opportunities; to safeguard what we have, and to build on this to accommodate change. This vision is a shared endeavour.
Our values represent the beliefs of our organisation and the expected behaviour from everyone working for Conwy County Borough Council.
- We care about what we do
- We are fair to all
- We are innovative
- We are team players
- People in Conwy value and look after the environment
- People in Conwy live in a county which has a prosperous economy with culture at its heart
- People in Conwy are educated and skilled
- People in Conwy have access to affordable, appropriate, good quality accommodation that enhances the quality of their lives
- People in Conwy are safe and feel safe
- People in Conwy are healthy
- People in Conwy live in a county where the use of Welsh is thriving and people can participate in all aspects of community life through the medium of Welsh
- People in Conwy are informed, included and listened to and can actively contribute to a community where their background and identity are valued and respected
- Conwy County Borough Council is resilient
Conwy County Borough Council Corporate Plan 2022-2027 (BSL)
Don't forget the conversation is continuing