If you are unable to repay your overpayment in one instalment, repayment can be made on a weekly, fortnightly or monthly basis. Please contact the Overpayments section on 01492 576493 to make an arrangement to repay by one of the following methods:
- Internet payments - click here to make an internet payment
- Post Office - payments can be made at the Post Office by using the barcode on the reverse of the letter you receive
- Standing Order - by requesting a standing order formand returning it to us, payments can then be made direct from your bank account. A downloadable standing order form can be found below. This should be returned to the Overpayments section, Bodlondeb, Conwy, LL32 8DU once completed
- Credit/Debit Card - payments can be made over the phone by using your credit/debit card.
- Automated Telephone Payment System - payments can be made 24 hours a day by using the following number: 03005 000966
Standing Order Form (PDF, 26Kb)