Free School Meals
Welsh Government has made funding available for a free school meal allowance of £19.50 per week per entitled learner to make the free school meal provision available during school holidays throughout the 2021 to 2022 financial year.
Eligible learners will receive a payment of £19.50 per week from Thursday 15 July 2021 until Thursday 19 August 2021.
Year 11 and Year 13
In addition, there is funding available for eligible Year 11 and Year 13 learners for the period they are not expected to be in school.
On Thursday 25 June 2021, eligible Year 11 and Year 13 learners will received a lump sum payment to cover the 4-week period from 7 June to 2 July 2021, then a weekly payment until Thursday 19 August 2021.
Frequently Asked Questions (PDF)
- You will only be able to submit this form once using your Claimant ID
- We will not call and ask you to provide your bank account information over the phone
Please complete the following form, which will enable us to verify your details and arrange relevant payment as required to the supplied bank account.
* IMPORTANT: Please ensure you enter the correct bank / building society account information as this will be used for payment and will not be changed in the event of you entering incorrectly.
* Please use an up to date web browser when making your application.
* Please add your sort code as one number with no spaces or hyphens in-between.
Help with your application
If you need help or assistance with your application, please contact 01492 575031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
By submitting your application for a business grant you are agreeing to share your information with Conwy County Borough Council, Welsh Government and in cases of fraud the Police.
Conwy County Borough Council Full Privacy Notice