Officers from Public Protection are currently working with Conwy Businesses, other agencies and partners to ensure that they keep up to date with Government Regulations aimed at keeping residents safe and helping to prevent the spread of Covid 19.
You can still log your complaint, we apologise in advance as this additional work will unfortunately, for the next few months, result in some timescales in processing and dealing with your complaint being delayed.
We will investigate complaints about the following issues:
- repairs to the structure of the property
- baths, sinks and other sanitary installations
- heating and hot water installations
- gas and electrical installations
- health and safety concerns
- damp and mould growth
- poor heating and thermal efficiency
- fire safety and means of escape
We can also investigate complaints about domestic premises where:
- disrepair within one residential property affects a neighbouring property
- nuisance is caused by keeping animals or birds
- premises are pest-ridden or in a filthy condition
If you live in a House in Multiple Occupation that is a house that is occupied by people who do not form a single household. A property can still be a HMO even if it consists of self contained flats.