Abergele Leisure Centre
- Your class is taking place on the all-weather pitch.
- Please go through the main doors and past reception.
Dyffryn Conwy Leisure Centre
- If you are attending a Group Cycling class it will be taking place on the MUGA.
- All other classes are taking part on the school field.
- For all classes please go through the main leisure centre entrance and a member of staff will guide you to your class.
- For Body Conditioning you will need to pick up your weights from reception.
Eirias Events Centre
- All classes will take place on/near the athletics track so please use the Events Centre car park (entrance opposite the fire station).
- You can then walk through Gate C and head towards the Events Centre reception.
- A member of staff and your instructor will be there to assist you.
- Group cycling classes are split in two levels.
- When you arrive you will be directed to the furthest bike away from the entrance.
- At the end of the class you will be asked to leave in the opposite direction (last one in = first one out).
Llandudno Junction Leisure Centre
- All classes are taking part on the car park so please park in Tesco car park when you arrive.
- You may need to pick up some equipment from inside the leisure centre.
- There is a one way system in place so please follow the signage.
- Leisure Centre staff will be on hand to assist you.
If your class usually requires a mat please note that we will not be providing them so you will need to bring your own mat or towel.
All exercise equipment will be sanitised ready for you. Our vending machines will not be available so you may want to bring a drink. There will also be no changing rooms available for use.
Please keep your distance from others during your visit.
We hope that you enjoy your class!