- Read a range of popular magazines, free of charge on computer, tablet or smartphone.
- There is no loan period, simply keep or delete the title when you have read it.
Registering to use the service:
- Create an account using your library card number (without the GWP prefix)
- You will also need to register your email address.
- On future visits, login with your email address and password.
RBdigital Magazines are on the RBdigital platform. Register once with your library card number on the RBdigital platform and use the same account credentials to access ComicsPlus, RB digital magazines, RBdigital eBook and audiobook services.
View or download content:
- Check out and read titles through your Web browser on any computer, tablet or smartphone with an Internet connection.
- Check out and download content through the RBdigital App available from the App Store and Google Play. Once downloaded, the magazine can be read offline within the app.
If you are using the RBdigital app for RBdigital magazines and the RBdigital eBook and audio book services:
- The username and password for both resources need to match.
- Two profiles - one for each resource, need to be set up within the one RBdigital app.
- Sign into the app using your RBdigital username and password.
- If you are signing in to access RBdigital Magazines, you must enter the email address registered with your account in the username field.
- Select country of origin.
- You should now be presented with:
Conwy Libraries (for ebooks and audio) or
Wales (for magazines service).
Select one option.
- To add the second profile, select 'YOUR PROFILES’ under the menu within the app – choose ‘add profile’.
- Again select country of origin, and sign in with your username and password.
- This time choose a different option to set up second profile. You can now switch between both profiles to access either the magazines or the eBook and audio content within the one app.