The 1bws multi-operator ticket gives you access to 27 bus operators and nearly 200 bus routes across North Wales, so you can get around easily without worrying about what bus to get on.
Where can you use a 1bws ticket?
You can use a 1bws ticket on any bus service in North Wales within, from or to the counties of:
1bws tickets cannot be used on the Townlynx service 28 (Mold - Flint) and tourist-type services (such as the X10).
Bus services operating in England
You can only use a 1bws ticket on those services starting or finishing in Wales and operating direct to Chester, Ellesmere Port or Whitchurch (Shropshire).
Traws Cymru® services
1bws tickets are valid on the following Traws Cymru® services:
- T2 (Bangor - Aberystwyth)
- T3 (Wrexham - Barmouth)
- T10 (Corwen - Bangor)
- T12 between Wrexham and Chirk
- T19 (Blaenau Ffestiniog - Llandudno)
How to buy a 1bws ticket
To buy a 1bws ticket, you can pay the driver on your first bus. Cash or contactless payment is accepted on all buses but contactless payment is not available on Townlynx service 6 (Mold - Pantymwyn).
1bws ticket prices
- Adult - £6.00
- Child (up to 16 years old) - £4.00
- MyTravelPass holder - £4.00
- Concession (English or Scottish concessionary pass holders) - £4.00
- Family (up to 2 adults and up to 3 children) - £13
- Welsh Concessionary pass-holders travel - free
How to use a 1bws ticket
To use a 1bws ticket, show the ticket’s QR code to the reader on each subsequent bus.
How long is the 1bws ticket valid?
1bws tickets are valid for a whole day, up to and including the last bus.
Find Your Stop, Station or Plan Your Journey With Traveline