Course aims and objectives:
- To unravel the challenges for workers in assessment and analysis
- To provide workers with a conceptual and an operational framework to guide their analysis
- To locate the frameworks in existing systems & processes – such as SOS /systemic/ restorative
- To offer workers the opportunity to apply the materials to a case study
- To enhance worker confidence in analysis
- To support better outcomes for the children and families we work with
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.