|21st October 2021
||9:30am - 12:30pm
||Via Zoom - link will be sent out to delegates
||Targeted Services – All Services
Target Group - Whole Sector
Course aims and objectives:
The course will cover:
- How trauma presents itself and why it can be contagious.
- The brain and body’s coping responses to overwhelming stress
- The differences in vicarious and secondary trauma and recognising the signs in yourself and in colleagues
- The importance of building your own capacity to move through stress responses.
- Individual and organisational responsibilities.
- Making your own care plan.
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.