- Understand the impact of secondary post-traumatic stress
- Identify the typical the signs and symptoms of stress in themselves and others
- Explore strategies for managing and minimising stress
|29th January 2024
||09:30 - 12:30
||Coed Pella, Training Room 3
||Targeted Services – Foster Carers, Connected Persons Carers
Course aims and objectives
The foster carer will be able to:
- Identify their own stress responses and describe
- Coping mechanisms to maintain balance.
For further information, or if you have booked a place on the course and have not received notification to attend please contact the Workforce Development & Learning Administrative Team. Please do not turn up to any course unless you have received notification of your place as the event may be fully booked.